Instant warmth that you can take anywhere.
The North Face Women's Blaze Full-Zip Insulated Jacket packs a whole lot of warmth into a tiny, compressible package. Keep it under your shell on chilly ski days for extra warmth, or stuff this puff into its own left pocket and drop it in your pack so you're prepped for the cold. Even if you're only hauling a small lumbar pack or a day pack. You'll be ready for sudden temperature drops or big elevation gains when you need something cozy between you and the cold.
- Lightweight polyester face fabric with HyVent tech repels moisture while remaining breathable
- FlashDry thermal insulation traps heat while managing moisture thanks to treated polyester fibers that have an increased surface area to maximize heat retention
- Packable design lets you stuff the entire jacket into one of its own pockets so you can drop it in your pack and go
- Elastic cuffs and an hem drawcord keep cold air out
Share your thoughts
Don't bother.....very plasticy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I just received this jacket. It is very thin and cheap looking. It's a shiny/glossy white and looks plasticy. It looks like the lining of a bigger jacket. I'll be returning it.
She love's it!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Ordered this North Face/Blaze Full-Zip Insulated Jacket for my granddaughter's ski trip. It was just what she wanted. Lightweight yet warm, with enough room to easily wear something underneath, for times she would be outdoors but not active. Thanks Backcountry for a great product!
Love it, but...
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This was just what I was looking for -- lightweight, warm and great fit... which was why I was so disappointed when after only 1 week of wear I noticed a tear on the sleeve. It was worn very lightly and not handled rough at all. And unfortunately it is not torn on the seam so it can't be repaired. Overall, I really liked it, but be advised that the outer material can tear very easily. Also - note that it is not tapered in at the waist, but rather a straight fit, and a bit shorter than expected (though these weren't a problem for me).
i got to 2 of this jackets 1for my sis and 1 for my girlfrend,they are very happy with this jacket,when i saw it,it looks so thin wow but very warm.if the girls are happy so am i.blaze jacket 2 thumbs up!!!