Let the storm storm and let the skier ski.
The snow falls out of the sky with the fury of a thousand wolverines, but as long as your junior skier wears The North Face Boys' Blake Insulated Jacket he can stay comfortable despite the super-duper winter storm. That's because it's equipped with a waterproof breathable HyVent 2L membrane to lock out the snow and a heavy layer of Heatseeker Aero insulation to trap his body heat during the coldest January dumps.
- Polyester shell with a waterproof breathable HyVent 2L membrane and fully taped seams keep him dry and comfortable despite falling snow, dripping chairlifts, and slushy falls
- 250g Heatseeker Aero synthetic insulation keeps his body heat close so he can remain toasty on the coldest mornings
- Insulated hood shelters him from the blowing snow
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help seal out the cold and snow during magnificent crashes
- Printed design with contrasting pocket details provide a style he can be confident wearing
- Hidden internal media pocket keeps his cell phone close and working in the cold
- Zippered hand pockets store other skiing accessories
Share your thoughts
Exactly what I was looking for
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A kids jacket designed to meet adult specs. High waterproof rating, velcro cuffs, well insulated and great pattern.
I go to Frostburg State University and it's very cold up here. I decided to get the jacket because it was insulated and different. I have received plenty of complements around campus. The jacket was delivered on time and looks exactly how it's presented on the site. I'm a female, weigh 115, and got a large in boys. It fits perfectly. I definitely recommend, I don't have to worry about seeing someone else with this jacket bcus it's so unique and I'm petite enough to wear it unlike other people.
- Gender: Male
My son loves the jacket and can't wait to wear it. Fit is true, quality looks good.