It loves the winter wonderscape.
When you're railing down the mountain, sometimes you ride low, and sometimes you want to jib and pop your way down. Luckily, The North Face Bistarr Jacket possesses stretchy appeal and versatility so you can move however you want to move. Mach-speed angulation, tricks, and grabs galore, this jacket is up for it all. And, it's über-weather-resistant, breathable, and insulated, so you can keep moving, dry and warm, all day long.
- Durable 2-layer HyVent nylon twill with mechanical stretch provides soft and comfortable 25PSI-rated waterproof protection and exceptional breathability
- Fully seam-sealed construction keeps out leaks and drafts
- 80g Heatseeker insulation keeps you toasty-warm when temps plummet
- Performance stretch fit allows tons of mobility
- Removable adjustable hood shelters the head, when you need it
- Four-snap, adjustable snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out the snow and cold
- Adjustable hem system, internal Lycra comfort cuff, and bonded adjustable cuff tabs prevent drafts and chill from sneaking in
- Zippered handwarmer, wrist accessory, internal media security, and internal goggle pockets stow everything right where you want it
- Goggle cloth is conveniently stored in the wrist accessory pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector adds peace of mind and safety in-bounds
- Bluesign approval means the fabric in this jacket was made with a focus on the environment and ethical labor practices
Share your thoughts
Wife agrees "its the best jacket ever"
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My wife is 6'and struggles to find a jacket that fits properly.
Sleeves on this one were long enough as was the jacket itself. No more cold back when bending over to pick up a pole!
Aren't I just popular now!
Best jacket ever!
I love this jacket! I got the black one for Christmas. It's the warmest jacket I've ever owned. And its completely water proof. Love all the hidden pockets and love the way it looks on.