- Detail Images
Not-so-standard-issue climbing short.
- Harness-friendly design features strategic seam and pocket placement as well as stretch inserts at waist sides to eliminate that belt-under-harness discomfort
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees help keep pant legs from riding up while you stretch and hike
- Elastane added to the breathable yet durable cotton canvas helps while you hike and climb
- Reinforced panels at the thighs help reduce premature wear
- UPF-50 sun protection helps you fend off fatigue, dehydration, and exposure
Share your thoughts
Picture can be deceiving
I just received these and want to point out that the picture can be deceiving. There are two very thin red-orange hash marks sewn across the front of the legs. You really can't tell from the picture on the Backcountry website. This can be a deal breaker for some, but not for me. Other than that, a good deal for TNF shorts under $40. I'm sure I'll get years of use out of them, just like every other TNF product I've ever purchased.