Pull on The North Face Women's Bishop Capri Pant for a day of bouldering, sport climbing, or hiking. This lightweight, soft, stretchy pant features a harness-friendly, active design and an ankle-cooling cut.
- Cotton and elastane fabric blend offers breathability, durability, stretch, and UPF 50-rated protection from the sun
- An active fit with gusseted crotch and articulated knees provides unrestricted movement when you boulder, climb, or backpack
- Harness-friendly fit supplies comfort when you climb
- Internal waist drawcord and two front buttons give a solid, secure fit
- Cinching feature at bottom hem for a versatile look
- Multiple front and back pockets and a side cargo pocket with hidden button-flap closure hold your lip balm, tape, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Adore these capris!
At 5'-1", it's rather difficult to find capris that are actually capris and not too-short pants. These are just perfect! The material is a super comfortable cotton that's soft enough to move with you but rugged enough to hold up to all of your activities. I've worn them climbing, hiking, gardening, just walking around, and I can get away with them on casual Fridays at work. The front pockets are large enough to hold my phone, and the cargo pocket is perfect for holding items out of the way of my harness while climbing. I'm a curvy 130, and while I could do a 6 in these (I was a few pounds heavier when I bought them), I went with the 8 for a little extra room in the waist. The drawstring eliminates any gaping issues as well. It's nice to have pants I can workout in that aren't that annoying wooshy ripstop material. Get them!