Bionic is the new black.
When it comes to kid-friendly performance, look no further than The North Face Boys' Apex Bionic Softshell Jacket. Ideal for those shoulder seasons and days where Mother Nature really isn't sure what time of year it is (read: 60-degree weather in February), the Apex Bionic provides adaptive protection and comfort no matter if he's rabble-rousing on the playground or chasing the dog around the yard. More specifically, the fleece is constructed with a mechanical stretch outer fabric for unimpeded mobility, while the DWR treatment helps stave off inclement weather. A bonded fleece backer inside provides subtle warmth and wicks away moisture, and zippered hand pockets ensure that he always has a place to store gloves or some snacks.
- A lightweight, kid-friendly jacket for mellow weather
- Stretchy exterior provides unimpeded mobility
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Fleece backer offers subtle warmth and moisture management
- Zippered hand pockets double as refuge for cold paws
- Item #TNF02XB