- Detail Images
A solid jacket that looks good while you're skiing or strolling down Main Street.
- HyVent 2L shell and fully taped seams repel falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls
- With 100g Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation in the body and 80g in the sleeves and hood, you have enough of a barrier to keep heat inside, but not so much that you start to overheat on the black-diamond runs
- Quilted satin body lining feels nice and slides easily over nether-layers
- Zippered underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- Stowable powder skirt, wrist gaiters, and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the cold and snow during magnificently deep days and repeated crashes
- Hidden internal media pocket and goggle pocket hold your valuables in a safe place
- Two sleeve pockets (one with a goggle cloth) give you easy access to on-mountain essentials
- Pant-a-locks system forms a seamless barrier with compatible pants from The North Face (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Is the NF Bettie jacket insulated, I cannot...
Is the NF Bettie jacket insulated, I cannot tell from the description. Can a NF liner be worn underneath.
I am 5' 7", 130 lbs., I am unsure what size jacket to get. I have a NF liner now - sz. L, and it is too big, it is nice to have the extra room though.
Elaine, it is insulated with 180 total grams of Heatseeker Eco. You can find it listed in the specs on the upper right hand portion of your screen. My wife is about your size and she wears a Medium in almost all of her TNF gear.
Do the internal lycra cuffs have thumb...
Do the internal lycra cuffs have thumb holes like The North Face Baker Delux women's jacket?