- Detail Images
A top with a barely-there feel, but noticeable benefits.
- FlashDry material dries faster than standard synthetics and moves moisture away from your skin so you stay cool, dry, and comfortable
- Lighter-weight side panels add breathability and feature a touch of stretch for extra mobility
- Burnout design in the back allows heat to move away from your body and cool air to circulate—and it looks great, too
- Athletic cut and stitchless seams allow for ultimate freedom of motion while reducing the opportunity for chafing
- Reflective details help you stand out during early morning or evening runs
Share your thoughts
Better than every other shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I live in this shirt. Luckily I have it in a few colors so I'm not walking around like a cartoon character all the time. This is my favorite shirt to wear running in the summer or whenever I'm really working up a sweat because it is uber light and dries wicked fast. High neck lines bother me but since this is a v-neck I never feel constricted. The fit through the torso isn't too boxy but it isn't too much of an hour glass shape either. Just right. I've ran in it 24 hrs straight and never felt like I needed to change out of it. Definite keeper!