- Detail Images
Clearly, pants are optional.
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-dry fabric features a laser-cut chimney ventilation system to keep you comfortable
- Strategically bonded, stitchless seams reduce chafing
- Sanitized Silver antimicrobial treatment helps keep the garment smelling fresh season after season
- DWR coating helps repel water so it beads up and runs off rather than soaking through
- Reflective logos help make you more visible to drivers who are texting, eating, or too busy lip syncing to their favorite boy band to bother paying attention
Share your thoughts
How is it possible that TNF didn't include a double zipper in the chest to make this packable into it's front chest pocket. This is a key feature I think that knocks a star off of the rating. I have this and the REI FLEET packable and at 6oz the REI one does me better because I can run and take it in the bike jersey pocket.
The North Face Better than Naked Jacket Video
This years version is listed at 8.1 oz....is...
This years version is listed at 8.1 oz....is that correct? I am only asking because last years version is listed as 4.2 oz....
8.1 oz on THF's website, but the hooded one somehow weighs 6.7 oz. I'd email North Face and ask.
Cool.... Thanks for the info..
It is actually 4.9 oz for Spring '12. Hope that helps.
I was so stoked on last years version....I had to have a new one for this year....I use this jacket for mountain biking, ski touring, and ski mountaineering...