- Detail Images
Let the good air flow.
- Light mesh walls drastically reduce weight and offer maximum ventilation to reduce condensation and expel heat
- Color-coded clips match the colors of the poles to make set-up a breeze
- Fully taped waterproof nylon floor keeps the rain and mud out if the weather takes a turn for the worse
- Interior gear loft clips mean you can add a loft and create extra storage space
- Dual doors on the main canopy and dual fly vestibules provide sufficient storage and entry/exit options for six people
- Dryweld technology fuses pole attachment straps and clips as well as door toggles to the fly to eliminate leakage and increase durability
- PU window on the fly lets you check the forecast without opening the door
Share your thoughts
Is the rainfly waterproof? If not, what...
Is the rainfly waterproof? If not, what can I use to waterproof it?
I always seam seal my rain flys, unless the manufacturer specifically says not to, which I have never encountered. Otherwise, it is waterproof.