Enabling easy, comfy winter dressing.
- Fabric blend includes polyester for wicking and fast drying, and soft merino wool for extra breathability, warmth, and natural anti-microbial properties
- Double-knit fabric ensures a slightly stretchy, comfortable fit
- Exposed logo elastic waistband hugs her tummy without squeezing
- UPF 50-rated sun protection lets her romp around a sunny cabin deck without worrying about sunburn
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love these. Yes, useful for the snow, but also great PJs. They are cute, soft, warm but not overwhelmingly hot, cute, very cute! I would say they run a tad small. My daughter is 17 months and just starting to fit into 18-24 month clothes - and while there is some room on these, I don't think she will fit in them past December most likely (which is when for many other brands, she would just be getting into a 2T).
Soft North Face Baselayer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this baselayer set b/c it is soft and not scratchy which makes it easy to get on my picky toddler. Perfect for wearing under her snowsuit.