A baselayer top and bottom for your little skier or sledder.
No matter how warm the jacket or snow pant, your little snow monster can end up cold and clammy without The North Face Toddler Boys' Baselayer Set insulating his body and regulating his sweat. This long underwear top and bottom (both included) dry quickly and breathe, so he can remain comfortable all day as he plays in the new snow.
- Polyester dries quickly and withstands many seasons of use
- Merino wool helps the fabric breathe, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors
- Close fit better facilities heat and moisture regulation
- Elastic waist secures the tight as he skis or snowboards
- Crew neck with self-fabric collar prevents rubbing and chafing in the cold
- UPF 50 fabric prevents sunburn when he runs around outside in this long underwear
Share your thoughts
We all loved them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Mother and children are happy. It's soft and warm but not itchy, close enough to the skin so you can use it under all sorts of bottoms.
Got the blue color, it's nice, not too bright (darker than in this photo), ideal for boys and girls alike.
Got the items incredibly fast!. Will be buying in this store again.