Whether you ride the train, pedal a bike, or walk city streets in route to the office, keep your daily goods stowed in The North Face Base Camp Messenger Bag. Tough fabrics and water-resistant zippers protect your gear from the elements while the padded laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, and fleece-lined internal pockets safely stow all your electronics.
- High-denier fabrics and water-resistant PU zippers keep your daily goods protected from the elements
- Padded shoulder strap and removable hip belt give you a secure three-point connection for bike travel
- Top handle allows or a briefcase-style carry
- Pass-through back panel easily slips over luggage handles
- Back panel sleeve keeps documents safely stowed
- Padded laptop sleeve and a separate tablet sleeve keep your devices protected during travel
- Fleece-lined internal pockets provide safe storage for electronics
- Internal mesh pocket stows a water bottle
Share your thoughts
Had the previous model for 4 yrs
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I had the previous model that lasted 4 yrs with HEAVY use. I ride a motorcycle and I have been caught in the rain (torrential) and the only thing dry when I got home was my laptop in the BAG! That was 200 miles in the rain too.
This newer model's body is far better but the strap is a bit more narrow than the previous version so it digs a bit. I'll likely get used to it in time. I got the large in black on sale for 99$ from Backcountry and could not be happier. Peace be with you all.