- Detail Images
- Soft, durable velvet suede upper
- Egg-crate inspired, perforated Plus Foam footbed absorbs shock to reduce fatigue
- Microfiber footbed cover pulls moisture away from your foot
- Earth-friendly, 40% recycled rubber outsole
Share your thoughts
Decent pair of kicking around town shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The shoes look really nice and can be used as a slightly more casual offering for stomping around town. The egg crate style insole takes a bit of getting used to, however, once you get past that the shoes are rather comfortable and a great shoe to wear out on the town.
- Gender: Male
The shroom brown/coffee brown in reality is much lighter in color than pictured, more like a gray. The eggcrate footbed feels nice underfoot but is fairly high friction material so my socks would stick to it a bit too much. I found the uppers to be soft and supple but not breathable enough for my liking.
my first TNF shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They are relatively comfortable out of the box. the footbed has little bumps that feel nice. the black is a nice dark true black.