- Detail Images
On warm summer days, nothing beats the simplicity and comfort of The North Face Men's Base Camp Leather Flip-Flop. The microfiber footbed wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfy while the jersey-lined nubuck leather straps up the comfort level.
- Durable nubuck leather straps have a soft jersey lining and SBR foam backing for comfort
- Egg-crate-inspired footbed provides comfortable support and is resistant to compression
- Footbed has a soft microfiber exterior and wicks away moisture
- Durable rubber outsole provides a secure grip
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These flip-flops are ok. The footbed is pretty hard, i thought it would be a bit softer and squishier. Ive worn them as much as possible hoping they would break in a bit and after about 3 weeks of wearing them all the time and the footbed is still pretty stiff. The straps are a bit rough too and rubbed my foot raw.