When cute and comfortable are your priority, slip on The North Face Women's Base Camp Ballet Luxe Shoes. These classic ballet flats feature super soft chambray cotton uppers, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles, and cushioning Plus Foam footbeds with moisture wicking covers.
- Chambray cotton uppers are exceptionally soft and lightweight
- Microfiber footbed covers wick away moisture to keep feet dry and comfy
- Die-cut EVA midsoles provide comfy support and shock absorption
- Egg-crate inspired Plus Foam footbeds provide soft cushion and won't pack down
- Suede mudguards enhance durability
- 40% recycled rubber outsoles give you a secure grip
Share your thoughts
Comfortable North Face ballet shoe
I love these ballet flats. They are super comfortable- some of my most comfy flats. The footbed is almost like a sneaker- they can definitely handle a full day of walking around town. But they are stylish enough to pair with a dress. I usually wear an 8.5 or 9 in shoes and the 9s were a perfect fit in these.