No-frills alpine performance.
Explore every tree run and hidden gully on the mountain in totally dry comfort with The North Face Men's Baron Jacket. This waterproof, windproof, and breathable jacket protects you from winter's worst while draping you in clean, classic style.
The fit is tailored to optimize alpine mobility, helping you make hard carves and pole plants without feeling restricted. DryVent fabric stops howling winds and sideways snow in its tracks, while remaining breathable so you don't overheat during heart-pounding runs. A two-snap powder skirt prevents snow from getting in your jacket when you're charging through waist-deep powder, while underarm vents help you cool off when warm spring weather sets in.
- A Full-featured ski and snowboard jacket for resort performance
- DryVent fabric repels wind, snow, and slush
- Brushed tricot lining adds cozy feel
- Fully sealed seams prevent leaks
- Underarm vents help you blow off steam
- Tailored fit for alpine mobility
- Powder skirt keeps snow out on deep days
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Item #TNF02IH