Cheers to the original hipster.
The North Face Men's Back-to-Berkeley Nubuck Non-Insulated Boot brings back memories of your dad and his style that, now, you realize was original hipster. The Berkeley's throwback appearance fits right in while you work on your vintage motorcycle.
- Non-insulated, buttery nubuck design provides a retro look with throwback styling
- Classic, athletic-fitting last provides comfort during all-day wear
- Quality waterproof nubuck leather upper with waterproof HydroSeal membrane shields you from the wet while allowing moisture transfer from the inside
- Waterproof suede mudguard and a gusseted tongue also help protect you from the rain, sleet, and debris
- OrthoLite footbed and die-cut EVA midsole offer support and comfort throughout the day
- Gum rubber outsole (40% recycled rubber) with rugged lugs ensures solid traction on sketchy terrain
Share your thoughts
Good boot for casual wear
I'm no boot expert, but, I have enjoyed these so far. Went with the blue laces. I bought these for walking the streets of SF, so my review is in the context of urban wear.
They fit [me] true to size
Nubuck leather shows dirt easily
They do NOT breathe, expect sweaty socks