The North Face Boys' Axel Triclimate Jacket pairs a ski shell with a removable insulator to ensure warmth and protection from fall to spring. The shell features the waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane to shield against moist mountain weather, and fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing moisture from snow and rain from seeping through.
The removable liner boasts a smooth fleece construction with Heatseeker insulation for warmth, and The North Face treated it with DWR to shed snowflakes and light rain when he's wearing it alone around town and on cold and clear ski days. The shell also features a protective powder skirt, fixed hood, and adjustable hem to provide proper coverage from winter's elements.
- 3-in-1 winter jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and everyday wear
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent shell with fully taped seams
- Removable liner is fleece lined and insulated with Heatseeker
- DWR treatment protects removable liner for light rain and snow
- Powder skirt and fixed hood protect against snow and wind
- Item #TNF02MD