The North Face Assault 2 Tent: 2-Person 4-Season
- Detail Images
- Community Images
Single-wall tent for year-round exploration.
In years past, serious backcountry adventurers tended to avoid single-wall tents because the fabrics used to make them weren’t really all that waterproof or breathable. Technological upgrades in fabric quality have produced a new generation of single-wall tents that live up to The North Face’s high standards. Thanks to its all-new DryWall fabric, The North Face Assault 2 2-Person Tent provides four-season protection from the elements and is making serious adventurers rethink the value of single-wall tents.
- Athlete-tested Summit Series designation means that The North Face created this tent for demanding pursuits in challenging environments
- DryWall waterproof breathable tent fabric is lighter and has a higher tear strength than standard PU tent flies
- DryWall fabric provides improved breathability (869 g/m2) over other single-wall tent fabrics so that condensation doesn’t ruin your trip
- Reverse Combi poles use a different diameter of metal in strategic areas to maximize tent-wall tension and floor space
- Included vestibule lets you keep your smelly and dirty boots out of the tent and is removable to save weight for light-and-fast treks
- Mesh door option helps circulate air and further reduce condensation during clear nights
- Reflective KEVLAR® guy lines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls help alert you to your tent’s location
- Built-in gear loft helps keep your gear organized and accessible
- The North Face Summit Series