Hardcore mountain tech meets city style.
The North Face Amrata Down Jacket uses high-tech fabrics and heat-trapping down to keep you warm and dry while you're taking on Alaskan weather to photograph glaciers. Plus, careful attention to styling give this jacket enough fashion fortitude to help you look great even if you're walking Fifth Avenue in the middle of a Manhattan blizzard.
- HyVent membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry even when you're getting pelted with heavy snow
- 550-fill down offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio to shield you from biting cold
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood and hem seals out cold weatehr
- Removable belt with D-ring closure adds an industrial feel
- Antique brass hardware has an authentic old-school look
- Lots of pocket space, including double-entry handwarmer pockets give you room to store your essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this jacket for my 18yo son. He loved the style and color. He wore it snowboarding and only wore a thermal top underneath. It was also great to wear around the town when he was out and about. Would definately recommend. Only draw back, I bought him a Large and its very roomy in the body compared to his other North Face jackets but you can pull it in with the belt.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
This is a great looking jacket. Nice enough to wear out or on business meetings, but still bomber enough to head out for a nicer day riding or skiing on the mountain, Warm!