- Detail Images
Fear not the cold, nor the shovel.
- HydroSeal membrane ensures that moisture stays out
- TNF Winter Grip soles complement Ice Pick lugs for multi-directional traction
- X-2 dual-density EVA midsoles with Heal Cradle rearfoot support system reduce stress on pressure points
- Weather-resistant and abrasion-resistant nubuck upper takes a beating for long-lasting quality
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just received them today and glad I went with this boot. The boot is very comfortable and light on the feet. Arrived just in time for the snow fall here in VA. So far the boot has kept my feet dry and I couldn't be happier.
warm, dry, traction
I currently have the Hedgehog trail running shoe which has been great, I've been up a 14er trail with them and ran on many other hiking trails and they were very comfortable and water proof. Plus they provided great warmth and traction this last winter in the snow and ice. I am buying the taller version for even more protection in the winters and trails to come.
Do you know of a store close to Green Bay...
Do you know of a store close to Green Bay Wisconsin that carries this shoe for me to look at and does it come in a wide width
Not sure about Green Bay.. Best way to do this is click "chat now" in the upper right. Ask the associate if you can order both sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit, with free shipping. Backcountry far surpasses any other customer service. You pay for both up front, but you get to choose the right size, and return the other for free.