There's more than one way to wear this jacket.
Between its weatherproof shell and removable insulated liner, The Women's Aphelion Triclimate Jacket from The North Face gives you three different combinations of weather-beating comfort. You'll be cozy whether you are enduring a ski-lift freeze out, navigating a drizzly day, or fleecing up when it's cold and clear.
- HyVent 2L fabric seals out water while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams won't let water sleaze its way in through the stitching
- Strategically placed Heatseeker insulation keeps your core warm without overheating your arms
- Silken fleece lining is soft and comfy
- Underarm zip vents let you dump hot, moist air when your blood gets pumping
- Removable insulated hood keeps your head warm or can be left behind for around town adventures
- Cuff tabs and drawcord hem block cold air and snow from flying in
- 3-in-one design gives you an entire layering strategy in one integrated jacket
Share your thoughts
great for around town or on the slopes
- Gender: Female
This jacket has been super diverse in its ability to be a down jacket when its kinda cold in town and layer it up with the shell on the slopes. Love it!