- Detail Images
Breathable, drizzle-blocking fall running jacket for trail junkies.
When crisp fall mornings lure you out for a long mountain run along windswept ridgelines or a chilly approach to your bouldering spot, The North Face Apex Lite Softshell Jacket keeps you warm and dry. Thanks to its weather-resistant Apex ClimateBlock fabric and FlashDry technology, you can remain dry and comfortable while mesh vents dump excess heat during uphill climbs.
- Apex ClimateBlock fabric helps block wind and holds in your core heat while maintaining breathability
- DWR coating resists drizzle
- FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the fabric to encourage the evaporation of moisture from the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling and super-fast drying times
- Once the sun peaks above the hills, the breathable, body-mapped mesh panels and full-length zipper let you release excess body heat
- Drop-back hem and tall collar keep the jacket effective during windy days or grueling climbs
- Articulated fit with shaped cuffs and collar ensure a run-friendly fit all day long
- Zippered chest media pocket with cord port lets you pipe your headphones to your ears without dangling a cord in your way
- Reflective logos add a little visibility to passing drivers when you run on roads at dawn or dusk
Share your thoughts
Great for running and lounging
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have worn The North Face Apex Lite many times and in many different conditions now. It is very sheer and very comfortable. I am 5'8" about 155 lbs and got a medium and it fits perfectly. This is perfect for running in cooler weather or even light rain. I love this and will purchase another if need be.