- Detail Images
When frosty the snowman looks more like a melting lump of snow, put on The North Face Women's Apex Lite Jacket and bust out your bike to run your daily errands. This wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and FlashDry technology to ensure you stay comfortable throughout your ride, hike, or run.
- Lightweight, water and wind-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and FlashDry technology so you stay cool and comfortable throughout your activities
- FlashDry technology also dramatically improves dry time and breathability
- Shaped collar and cuff articulation add comfort while you move
- Chest pocket with MP3-compatible cord hole stashes your music
- Reflective fabric and logos help others spot you in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i got this jacket to run in winter temperatures - and it is perfect! It breathes well but insulates perfectly (down to the 20s in January) with a thin underlayer. (I did originally order the Medium, my usual size, but it was too tight with a layer underneath, so I got the Large - I'm 5'4 and 135 with 34C to smuggle) The length is great, the sleeves are perfectly fitted. The Quick Dry is true to advertisement. My only complaint is that the breast pocket is too loose and my iphone bounces around in it. The color is a bit pinker than the photo - but I love it!