Take The North Face Men's Apex Elevation Softshell Jacket hiking in autumn, skiing in spring, and city shopping in winter. Its windproof WindWall fabric with DWR treatment resists weather to keep you comfortably dry when the snow starts to fall, and recycled PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation provides activity-ready warmth in a soft and breathable package. The Apex Elevation also features an insulated, adjustable drop hood that you can pull up on frigid days, internal gaiter cuffs for more coverage, an adjustable hem, and media compatibility in one of the zippered chest pockets.
- Softshell jacket for fall hikes and spring skiing
- Relaxed fit allows you to tackle active pursuits
- Rugged WindWall fabric blocks wind and resists water
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco Insulation provides breathable warmth
- Insulated drop hood for extra chilly days
- Item #TNF02JV