- Detail Images
A windproof softshell that keeps you going in colder months.
Why train inside on a treadmill all winter when you have The North Face Women's Apex ClimateBlock Jacket? This versatile softshell features windproof technology, a stretchy comfortable fit, and moisture-wicking fabric that keeps you ready to tackle life both on and off the trail.
- Apex ClimateBlock softshell fabric features a windproof rating of 0 cfm, is highly breathable for aerobic activities, and is water resistant for use in light, passing precipitation
- Apex ClimateBlock fabric is stretchy for a comfortable fit provides light insulation against the cold
- Fleece backer feels comfortable against your skin and makes layering underneath a cinch
- Internal stretch cuffs provide comfort and help seal in warmth
- Zippered hand and a Napoleon pocket stash your keys, cell, and small wallet
Share your thoughts
Apex climateblock - my fave running gear
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I travel quite a bit for work and typically running is my go to workout on the road. I rarely travel without this jacket- and for good reason. It offers great weather protection in windy and cold weather and packs really small in my suitcase. I love the thumbholes and the pocket in back hold my room key perfectly! The fit is pretty slim, which is great for running. It's also quite good controlling temperature- I wear a heavier wool base layer under the jacket in colder weather or wear it alone in warmer weather.
What does it mean by feminine fit? The...
What does it mean by feminine fit? The regular apex bionic jacket has standard fit