Even when the wind is howling and the temperatures drop, you still have a run to go on, errands to finish, and a dog to walk. The North Face Women’s Apex Bionic 2 Jacket defies the chill with luxurious coziness. Supremely soft fleece lines the interior for next-to-skin comfort, and the DWR-treated WindWall exterior is windproof and highly water-resistant to protect you from the elements. When you're out and about, you can stash a phone in the hidden zippered chest pocket and keep your paws warm in two zippered hand pockets. A hem cinch cord and internal stretch comfort cuffs help seal out cold air, and the relaxed fit and generous stretch of the jacket move and breathe with you whether you’re on a misty hike, snowshoe trek, or just zipping around town.
- A cozy softshell for fall hikes, snowshoe treks, and around-town wear
- Moves, stretches, and breathes when you're on the move
- Windproof and water-resistant WindWall exterior thwarts woolly weather
- Internal stretch cuffs and hem cinch cord seal out cold drafts
- Relaxed fit leaves extra room for layers on cold days
- Item #TNF02G8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This Jacket looks even better in person. I love the fit and look!