Kills the biting chill.
Shivering uncontrollably is a great way to spoil an otherwise enjoyable camping trip, hiking adventure, or climbing excursion—protect yourself from heat-robbing breezes, chilly temperatures, and passing showers with The North Face Men's Apex Bionic 2 Softshell Jacket. This protective softshell features TNF's WindWall fleece construction for wind and water-resistance, as well as optimum breathability for active pursuits.
The Apex's relaxed fit leaves plenty of room for hiking, camping, and climbing, all without being overly loose for casual use. Zippered pockets handily stow trail accessories and daily items when you're embarking on outdoor adventures or commuting in rapidly changing conditions. And to seal out chilly air, the drawcord hem keeps breezes from stealing precious body heat.
- Softshell for cool-weather hikes, climbing, and daily wear
- WindWall fleece construction ensures wind and water-resistance
- Zippered storage for daily essentials and trail accessories
- Drawcord hem keeps chilly air from stealing precious heat
- Relaxed fit promotes freedom of movement for active pursuits
- Subtle earth tones remain classic for years to come
- Item #TNF02HH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My favorite jacket! Nice and casual and very comfortable.
It's a very nice jacket but it just wasn't the one I thought it would be.
So what are the differences between this new version and the old apex bionic jacket? I can see there are no velcro cuff straps anymore - but what else has changed?