- Community Images
Built to help you out-hike the lift.
- Weather-resistant, windproof Windstopper Shell for ultra-breathable weather protection
- Critical seams taped for added weather protection
- Athletic fit for insulating efficiency and easy layering
- Huge alpine pockets double as underarm zip vents
- Helmet-compatible hood made with tough 3-layer Windstopper
- Non-abrasive, molded cuff tabs seal out snow and drafts
Share your thoughts
Would this be a good jacket to keep me...
Would this be a good jacket to keep me warm for Michigan winters?
This jacket is more of a lightweight, windbreaker jacket. This on its own would not be sufficient, but you could wear this as an outer shell with layers underneath to keep warm.
A good 'mid-layer' for really cold temps, for this jacket, would be T.N.F. Micro Thunder jacket...which can be used for milder temps as well. It packs well, is light weight, looks pretty good, has a 'athletic fit'...but not warm enough to be a stand alone winter jacket up here in the North; but great for a mid layer!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I have an older version of this jacket and it is holding up great. I take this out obviously when things get really wet but it works amazing. Great for a light weight jacket or with something under. The hood has a great fit and the brim will keep water off your face.