- Community Images
Beat the mountain goats to the summit.
- A molded back panel with lumbar padding and an Airmesh shoulder harness ensure that you'll stay comfortable
- Sliding sternum strap helps to keep the shoulder straps comfortably on your shoulders, and the strap buckle has a built-in safety whistle
- Big drop-in pockets and an outer bungee cord keep your rain jacket and camera within easy reach
- Included rain cover keeps the pack's contents dry in a summer squall
Share your thoughts
My first trip with this pack was to CS 17 in the Great Smoky Mountains NP. It was great to feel comfortable with it from the very first use.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack was exactly what I was looking for to day hike around the Smoky Mountains! Its laid out and designed well and has the right features to make it very functional. I have taken it on several hikes of 6-8 miles and its built in rain cover has been handy a few times around waterfalls! This is a comfortable pack and I am glad I bought it every time I use it!
Sweet for short adventures
This pack has given me everything I asked for when I purchased a year ago. I basically use it when hiking, biking, and skiing. The things I like the most is that it is light weight, that huge drop-in pocket, the adjustments and support, and camelbak capacity. Materials aren't super sturdy but they seem durable. The rain cover is a nice touch but when I really needed it, it kept detaching from the top.
Good pack some signs of wear
Nice for traveling abroad
Bought this one to take with me on holiday trips where we go first by plane.
- takes little space in your bag
- many useful pockets and adjustment possibilities
- integrated rain cover
- access to side pockets where you can put the water bottles is possible without taking off the backpack
- the material is very lightweight, it seems that it can get punctuated easily
- backplate could be designed a with more airflow
Overall a very good backpack - for holiday use - for erveryday i would buy one with more sturdy material.