Your day's essentials held, protected, and easily organized.
A straightforward carrier that holds your gear and goodies with protective strength, The North Face Women's Angstrom 28 Backpack will keep you equipped from sunup to sundown. Ample room for extra layers, snacks, and your hydration system means you can go far into the wild or deep into the urban jungle with all your daily needs. Plentiful pockets keep everything organized, and an integrated rain cover gives it all shelter when the weather turns foul.
- Women-specific version is tailored to a woman's proportions
- Ample volume lets you bring all the layers, snacks, and hydration you need for a day far away from home
- Top zipper access lets you get inside and grab stuff without having it spill out the sides
- Lightweight yet super-durable 70D mini-ripstop and 210HT ripstop nylon keeps it all together by standing up to rugged use and abuse
- Integrated rain cover protects pack from weather or keeps it low-profile while traveling
- Hydration compatibility and sleeve keeps your reservoir (not included) stable and secure while you rock-hop
- Multiple pockets keep gear organized and right where you want it
- Large stretch woven front and side water-bottle pockets keep your hydration in easy reach
- Item #TNF8114
- Q & A
School time fun
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Highly recommend this! I use it every day walking around campus. Easily carries everything I need. It is comfy too!
Are there pictures of the inside?
Unfortunately we don't have any images of the inside, the only other picture I could locate would be one of the back of the pack:
Shoot me an email anytime you have questions!
Tnf Black/Glo Pink