- Top access makes it easy to get to your gear
- Tough 210T and 70D ripstop fabric
- Integrated rain cover for sudden unexpected squalls
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Stretch front and side pockets for quick access to essentials
Share your thoughts
The North Face does it again!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My first experience with Northface backpacks came from the Solaris 40. It was incredible! The comfort, pocket details and durability are second to none. I wanted to get a smaller scale pack for shorter trips, work and travel. I investigated the Angstrom for a long time before buying. It has not once disappointed. I've used it for small hikes, traveling, work, disneyland, walking in the rain, Day adventures in Hawaii and other small needs. It works great. The pockets keep things organized and in place. The bladder sleeve doubles great for a 13 inch laptop (with cover). It's comfortable and is very light. If I'm running, I can cinch it down so it stays close to my body without being annoying. The built in rain fly works great and easily fits the pack. I got the red clay color and love it. The buckle design is great as with other TNF packs. I highly recommend this pack!