Love at first sight.
From late fall to early spring, your daughter simply loves wearing The North Face Girls' Amore Boot. That's probably because 200g Heatseeker insulation keeps her foot nice and toasty. Or maybe its the plush Oso lining that she can show off by folding down the cuff down when the weather warms up. No matter what it is, you have to love the synthetic mudguard that sheds dirt off the boot before she steps through the front door.
Recycled P.E.T. ripstop adds water-resistant qualities to the Amore, and it gives you a reason to influence your daughter into an eco-friendly lifestyle. The EVA cushions her foot as she walks to school, and the multi-directional lug design ensures great traction over slippery surfaces.
- 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Water-resistant, recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Synthetic mudguard
- Adjustable, fold-down Oso fleece lining
- Cushioned, injection-molded EVA sole with multi-directional lug design
- Item #TNF8730
- Q & A
totally awesome fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love these boots soft shell great for work