The North Face Alycia Boot - Women's
- Community Images
Whistle while you walk to work.
Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean that you have to stop walking to work. In addition to your jacket and gloves, pull on your eco-friendly Alycia Boots from The North Face and head out into the cold. The boots’ waterproof suede uppers not only complement your Monday-Friday work attire but also keep winter moisture from starting your day off on a soggy foot.
- Durable, waterproof suede uppers look classy as they repel snow, ice, rain, and slush
- 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation traps in warmth and is made of at least 50% recycled fibers
- Partially recycled rubber outsoles embedded with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive lugs—these lugs harden when the temperature drops below zero and provide additional traction on frozen ground
- Made of partially recycled materials, Northotic footbeds cradle your feet and provide cushioning as you walk
- Cable-knit collars lend your look some additional pizzazz, while faux fur liners add a plush feel to each step