Strong and sensible, but a load of fun.
The North Face Women's Alteo 50 Backpack likes things straightforward, without frills or fuss, so it gives you lightweight strength, stability, and ventilated comfort while aptly carrying your weekend gear. A mesh back panel and aluminum frame combine for comfortable airflow and efficient stability; and abundant pockets, including ones that stretch on the exterior, organize and hold essentials. Bombproof construction and a protective rain cover provide ample shelter on the rough and rugged trail.
- Women-specific version is tailored to better fit a woman's dimensions
- Lightweight aluminum frame stabilizes load for efficient carry
- Trampoline mesh back panel provides superior ventilation to prevent sweaty, sticky back
- Ample volume lets you bring all the layers, snacks, and hydration you need for a day far away from home
- Top-flap access lets you get inside and grab stuff without having it spill out the sides
- Top lid removes and converts into a lumbar pack for day hikes
- Light and strong 210HT ripstop nylon with Cordura ripstop high-tenacity yarns and water-repelling 420D nylon with 1500mm PU coating resists abrasion, wear, and tear
- Integrated rain cover protects pack from weather or keeps it low-profile while traveling
- Hydration compatibility and sleeve keeps your reservoir (not included) stable and secure while you rock-hop
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets keep gear organized and right where you want it
- Stretch woven front and side pockets hold frequent-use items close at hand
Share your thoughts
This was a wedding gift for someone who was backpacking through Europe on their honeymoon. Very functional and comfortable are only a few of the great things ive heard about this pack. Was able to fit everything they needed and walk around in style and comfort!