Let everyone else burn up.
Hiking can be hot. Especially in hot weather, like in the summer. That's why The North Face designed the Alteo 50 Backpack–because the folks at The North Face are familiar with hot weather. The Alteo 50 is loaded with airflow-promoting ventilation that lets cooling breezes flow between your back and the pack. The lightweight aluminum frame adds lightweight structure to the pack for more stable carrying. The Alteo is also equipped with a multitude of pockets to help keep you organized and make it easier to access the gear that you need in a hurry, and even has a removable lid that converts into a daypack for exploration once camp is set up.
- Aluminum frame for lightweight, rigid stability
- Comes in 2 torso sizes–S/M and M/L
- Trampoline mesh back panel allows air to flow between the pack and your back while you hike
- Top access makes it easy to get to your gear
- Lid converts to a day pack that you can bring along as you scout for water and identify birds
- Tough 210T and 420D ripstop fabric
- Integrated rain cover for sudden unexpected squalls
- Multiple pockets for easy organization and quick access
- Stretch front and side pockets for quick access to essentials
Share your thoughts
Does the,North Face 50 have a sleeping bag...
Does the,North Face 50 have a sleeping bag compartment or straps?
Straps on the bottom or stuffs into the main compartment through the top, but not into a separate compartment with its own access. If you're looking for a TNF pack specifically with a sleeping bag compartment and zippered access in about the same volume, try the Terra 45. If you're looking for a good weekend sized pack, and aren't dedicated to this brand, Osprey has a wider selection.