Treat your back to a lightweight, well-ventilated weekend pack.
Add The North Face Alteo 35 Backpack to your collection and always have a lightweight pack for an overnight trip or an extended day hike that requires additional gear. Smartly executed and designed to nail the balance between weight and comfort, this pack utilizes a supportive aluminum frame attached to a tramponline-style back panel. This combination keeps the structure of the pack lightweight while allowing air to flow between your back and the pack so hot days won't slow you down. Stash a compact sleeping bag, a small tent, and a couple days worth of food inside the moderate, 35-liter main compartment, strap your sleeping pad to the outside, and hit the trail.
- Trampoline back panel creates a channel of air between your back and the pack so excess heat can move away from your back
- Aluminum frame feels lightweight and offers plenty of support for carrying a heavy load
- Top pocket is removable to save weight or use the top as a storage solution inside your tent
- An array of interior and exterior pockets give you quick access to small essentials like nutrition, a headlamp, ID, and more
- Integrated rain cover allows you to quickly cover your pack in the even of wet weather
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Had originally purchased this pack for some overnight trips but I now use it to haul my climbing gear when heading up to a wall. I love the ventilated back! Has just enough room for all of my gear including rope. Overall, a great purchase!
Is this a Woman's pack? Trying to determine...
Is this a Woman's pack? Trying to determine what size to order.
It is categorized as a men's pack. Check the size chart for sizing assistance.