A three-pound pack with just enough room for weekend warriors and ounce-counting trail divas.
- Windtunnel back panel system features a mesh trampoline design that draws in fresh air from the sides cools your back, and then allows your sweat to evaporate through the exit on top
- Superlight aluminum alloy frame provides a rigid structure that doesn’t buckle under the pack weight and won’t add to your load
- Ergonomic shoulder harness and waist belt distribute the load (up to 35lbs) and feature a moisture-wicking Airmesh fabric to help keep you cool and dry
- Easy-access front zipper offers a huge panel entry so you can quickly get to your snacks or socks
- Tough, lightweight ripstop pack fabric doesn’t weigh you down or rip on pesky overgrown trails
- Fitted rain cover shelters your food and layers from the torrential rains of spring and summer
- Two ice-axe loops double as trekking pole straps to secure your sticks while you scramble up a steeper section of trail or while you hitch a ride to the trailhead
- Several other compression straps, loops, and exterior pockets secure your sleeping pad, tent, and additional gear
Share your thoughts
Women need women packs
What a difference this pack makes!. Being prior military, I have first hand experience on what an ill-fitting pack can do to your body. Sore shoulders, sore hips, chaffing, even blisters!
This pack fit perfectly in the hip strap and shoulder straps. The only things I would change are longer straps on the bottom (sleeping bag mat would not fit) and additional pockets throughout the center of the pack. While the top pouch and hip strap pockets are nice, I prefer having extra storage in the center area of the pack.
There is also a camel back pouch that I did not get a chance to use.
A great pack if you are able to go light
I got this pack to force myself into packing light on short trips and use it for everything from hiking trips to relaxing weekends away. The windtunnel back keeps me comfortable hiking in the hot Australian summer and the rain cover keeps everything dry when I get caught in heavy rains. Using the compression straps I can use the pack as carry-on luggage when flying and the multiple access points mean that I can easily access anything without having to empty out half my gear.