Whether you're on a mission to bag a few fourteeners this summer or simply need to stretch your legs after a day of office work, slip on The North Face Men's Alpine Short and hit the trail.
- A DWR coating sheds lightly falling rain
- Lightweight, quick-dry, four-way-stretch nylon handles hikes, bouldering sessions, and impromptu ball games at the park
- UPF 50-rated fabric shields your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Active fit and gusseted crotch provide plenty of unrestricted movement
- Waist snap closure and belt loops offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Secure infused rear pocket and hand pockets stash your cell, wallet, and keys
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are perfect for just about anything, hiking, kayaking, golfing, and other stuff. The DWR coating is great it sheds water easy and the material dries super quick
Fits true to size.