Four-way stretch for the technical terrain.
Hard multi-pitch rock routes call for tough weather protection and complete freedom of movement, which is why The North Face designed the Men's Alpine Project Softshell Jacket. The Gore Windstopper fabric has four-way stretch so you can move freely during the hardest pitches and the underarm zips allow you to vent out when the sun crests over the ridge. Plus, the front hand pockets are specifically positioned to allow access while wearing a pack or harness.
- Three-layer Gore Windstopper technology blocks wind and light precipitation while retaining breathability
- Stretchy softshell fabric features durable nylon plain weave outer face backed with polyester knit for against-the-skin comfort
- Regular fit leaves room for mid layers and the four-way stretch provides complete freedom of movement
- Underarm zips provide ample ventilation for the hardest pitches
- Helmet compatible and fully adjustable hood provides added weather protection
- Hem cinch cord lends a snug fit that keeps weather out
- Front hand pockets are positioned to allow access while wearing a pack or harness
- Zipped chest pocket keeps essential items close at hand