Feel the wind at your back and warmth in your bones.
Head-hugging and hip-cinching, the windproof, weather-resistant The North Face Women's Alpine Project Softshell Jacket gives you shelter while you reach your alpine peaks. Made from durable, four-way stretch 3L Gore Windstopper, it protects like a mama bear but gives you freedom to move—and achieve.
- Durable, lustrous, four-way stretch, windproof 3L Gore Windstopper softshell shelters you from gale forces and light rain and allows ample freedom of movement
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim hugs and shelters your head
- Hem cinch-cord seals out the cold drafts; cinch-cord hides at center front zip
- One zippered chest and two harness- and pack-friendly large alpine handwarmer pockets secure essentials conveniently
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Love the summit series from north face and this doesn't disappoint. Fits great and very stylish. Haven't worn it yet in cold temps, but seems like a good coat for fall to mild winter days.