- Detail Images
A versatile Windstopper softshell that's fully featured and vertically oriented.
When the wind gives you the shivers, reach into your backpack for The North Face Women's Alpine Project Hybrid Hooded Jacket. This Summit Series jacket's WindStopper 3L laminate on the front and back is complemented by lighter weight, stretchy Apex Aerobic fabric at the upper back, sides, and under the arms. Together, they stop the wind from chilling you to the bone during your climb, hike, or backpacking trip, while at the same time offering excellent mobility and breathability. The weather-resistant fabric has a wide comfort range while the Alpine's feminine fit complements your curves. A fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim shields your face from the elements while stretch-woven side panels supply unrestricted mobility. Harness- and pack-friendly alpine hand-warmer pockets also help warm your cold fingers so you can make a fire and start cooking dinner at your campsite.
- Three-layer Windstopper fabric (30D nylon, polyester)
- Wind-resistant, stretchy TNF Apex Aerobic fabric
- Feminine fit
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zipper
- Stretch-woven side panels
- Adjustable hood with hidden cord locks, laminated brim
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine hand-warmer pockets