Ready for outdoors time in the cold and snow.
- Felt liner boot offers comfortable warmth, and can be removed for quick drying
- TPR lower shell and cemented, seam-sealed construction keep the wet stuff out
- Recycled PET upper with waterproof leather sheds rain and snow
- Easy-to-use bungee lacing ensures that the boot won't slip off while he's slogging through a snowdrift
- Drawcord with a toggle lock at the collar keeps snow from slipping in through the top
- TPR outsole offers reliable traction
- Comfort-rated to -25F
Share your thoughts
My son loves them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my son once he grew out of his Sorels. He had often complained that the Sorels were too heavy, although warm. So far, these have been great. His feet have stayed warm and dry and they are really light. Additionally, the cinch tie is super convenient. Can't say how durable they are as this is his first season with them, but so far so good.