Cold cheeks and fingers, not cold boots, will be what finally bring him indoors.
The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II Boot is lightweight and easy to get on and off, so it will be seeing a lot of action this winter. Not only is it easy to get on to get outdoors, but the waterproof construction and warm felt liner ensure that your young polar bear will stay outdoors in the snow for hours on end.
- Felt liner boot offers comfortable warmth, and can be removed for quick drying
- TPR lower shell and cemented, seam-sealed construction keep the wet stuff out
- Recycled PET upper with waterproof leather sheds rain and snow
- Easy-to-use bungee lacing ensures that the boot won't slip off while he's slogging through a snowdrift
- Drawcord with a toggle lock at the collar keeps snow from slipping in through the top
- TPR outsole offers reliable traction
- Comfort-rated to -25F