Cold cheeks and fingers, not cold boots, will be what finally bring him indoors.
The North Face Boys' Alpenglow II Boot is lightweight and easy to get on and off, so it will be seeing a lot of action this winter. Not only is it easy to get on to get outdoors, but the waterproof construction and warm felt liner ensure that your young polar bear will stay outdoors in the snow for hours on end.
- Felt liner boot offers comfortable warmth, and can be removed for quick drying
- TPR lower shell and cemented, seam-sealed construction keep the wet stuff out
- Recycled PET upper with waterproof leather sheds rain and snow
- Easy-to-use bungee lacing ensures that the boot won't slip off while he's slogging through a snowdrift
- Drawcord with a toggle lock at the collar keeps snow from slipping in through the top
- TPR outsole offers reliable traction
- Comfort-rated to -25F
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
My eight year old loved the look of these and the height -- great for keeping out snow -- but when he tried them on they were a dud. The liners were glued in badly and there were strange lumps that I could not smooth out. I imagine this would only get worse with wear. Returned.