Fashionably designed rain coat for your wet commute to work.
Wrap yourself in The North Face Women's Allena Rain Jacket when you hear the sound of rain pounding on the rooftop. The waterproof breathable HyVent 2L blocks wetness, and the feminine fit takes away boxy-jacket dread.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent 2L membrane fends off the rain while you run errands, commute to work, or catch a baseball game
- Smooth internal lining makes for easy layering underneath and provides stellar breathability
- Feminine fit and removable belt with security tab provide a flattering look
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord shields your face and hair from the blustery wet elements
- Center-front zipper with double-breasted button closure and adjustable cuffs block out the wet and cold and seal in warmth
- Kick pleat makes it easy to move about when you're in a rush
- An internal media pocket with cord guide for your tunes
- Welt zippered hand pockets stash your cell or lip gloss
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
It does not look cheap, it looks nice! I was not expecting it when I bought it on sale. Nice surprise !!
I don't like the looks of down coats, so I wear this over them. It looks nice. I wish they had more colors, such as red and white and yellow.