Step up to the Aiki.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent fabric keeps you dry
- Adjustable hood for added warmth and style
- Core zip-vents allow you to actively regulate temperature
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle wipe
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior goggle pocket protects your lens
- Zip handwarmer pockets to warm frozen digits
- Dual chest pockets for convenient storage
Share your thoughts
Great Jacket - Runs Big
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Overall I am very pleased with this jacket (as I am with most North Face gear). Got the Weimaraner Brown and digging the color scheme/pattern.
Potential buyers please note that THIS JACKET RUNS BIG. I was fortunate enough to try this jacket on at a retail store and found that the large was HUGE. I went with a medium and the jacket fits great.
only so so
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
the price is higher than what i expect the product will be. It doesn't keep very warm but it's waterproof. it's not a insulated jacket.