Get down with down.
- The 600-fill down insulates with a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Mummy shape cuts down on excess bulk and holds heat right next to your body
- Shoulder-level zipper pocket stores headlamp, keys, or wallet
- Overlapping shingle construction eliminates cold spots
- Full-length draft tube prevents heat from escaping through the zipper
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is an awesome bag!! I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He is 6'2" and about 260 pounds. He fits wonderfully in this bag. He went camping on the Klondike and used this bag to sleep in. He said it was the warmest he has ever slept. The temperature outside was about 7 degrees farenheit. He had a bag liner and his sleeping bag. He didn't even need to add a blanket on top. It is a great bag.