Two boots in one for total versatility.
The North Face really outdid itself with the Women's Adapta Leather Dual Climate Boots. An element-shedding outer boot shields your foot from the cold wet snow, while an insulated, lightweight liner keeps you warm and toasty. When your arrive at the lodge, office, or cabin, remove the liner and use it as a puffy bootie you can wear around thanks to its rubber sole.
- Waterproof velvet suede upper, cement and seam-sealed waterproof construction, and waterproof zippers seal out winter's wet and snowy weather
- Removable 100% recycled P.E.T. soft ripstop inner bootie with a 40% recycled rubber outsole comes in super handy when you reach your cabin destination after a long snowshoe
- Zonal insulation package features 400g of Heatseeker insulation in the forefoot and toes, and 200g of Heatseeker insulation throughout the rest of the bootie for stellar all-day warmth and comfort
- Element-shedding protective TPR shell helps protect your foot from icy or snowy debris
- Compression-molded Northotic footbed and die-cut, drop-in internal midsole offer comfort, support, and cushioning
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole base with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs provide solid winter traction
- Dual zippers in the upper of the outer boot and a pull tab on the inner boot make it easy to slide the liner bootie in and out
- Snap tabs on the inner boot secure it to the shell to keep it in place